Habits of the most likable people:
1. They develop a positive mental attitude and let it be seen and felt by others.
2. They always speak in a carefully disciplined, friendly tone.
3. They pay close attention to someone speaking to them.
4. They are able to maintain their composure in all circumstances.
5. They are patient.
6. They keep an open mind.
7. They smile when speaking with others.
8. They know that not all their thoughts need to be expressed.
9. They don’t procrastinate.
10. They engage in at least one good deed a day.
11. They find a lesson in failure rather than brood over it.
12. They act as if the person they are speaking to is the most important person in the world.
13. They praise others in a genuine way without being excessive.
14. They have someone they trust point out their flaws
Over the yrs from Insurance, Real Estate to Direct Marketing, the main thing that is taught to get people interested you must answer “What in it for ME?” or “What will it do for ME?”
Everyone works from 3 main points. A. Wants B. Needs C. Desires. If you don’t find a way to satisfy those, you are talking to a wall.
Continue to study, grow and serve.